Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Swimming in the deep end...


Every year at this time I get very impatient with cold and rainy weather and decide to redecorate...(thanks Mom, I think I get this from you)! And if you read my previous blog, my new piece of furniture has kick started my "spring fever" a little early (2 am to be exact). Chris thinks he either woke up in the wrong house or his wife has gone off the deep end, again!



So my new addition in my home has started this new fire under my bum, now that I am this self proclaimed "wine connoisseur" and "master decorator" (remember "Rate My Space 1/5"?). I have transformed my dining/eating area into a little piece of Heaven with my ultra modern wine bistro. And if you come over a little early, we can sit in our PJ's and drink (as Paige would say) coffey!

P.S. I know the pictures are a little off center to the left, they were fine before I put in the wine cabinet. I cannot fix them until Chris calms down about the transformation (he HATES when I put holes in the walls)! :)






2 comments:

Jen said...

looks great, you crazy girl!

Mary said...

I think Jack on "Will and Grace" did something similiar with his back porch-my nanny informed Chris! He will never live this down!