Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paige's 2nd Birthday!











Happy birthday Paige #2! It just seems like yesterday I was nudging Chris to wake up in the middle of the night to take me to the hospital "I think my water broke", and him rolling over stating "not tonight, I'm too tired". If my memory suites, we delivered our second beautiful daughter two very long hours after!
Today we celebrated with Elmo, our friends, and all of Paige's favorite foods: pizza, sushi, (processed) meat and cheese tray, chips and dip, fruit and veggies...and not to forget the cukcakes (cupcakes). Ohhh, so fun we had!
She had a real difficult time being the center of attention and begun to cry as we sang "happy birthday". But no problem blowing out the candle!
~Happy weekend and Happy Birthday Paige!



1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Miss Paige!