Sunday, January 4, 2009

Garbage Lady











Thank you to everyone who contributed to the "finish the basement" project. Chris and I will continue to take collections ( just do not tell him because he thinks I am the garbage lady)-just joking. I just like everyone's antiques, they tell a pretty cool story to add to ours!
So we pretty much are complete with the basement except the trim-the supplies is bought we just need another long weekend-hopefully the presidents will help us out in February. We now have a place for everyone to stay-so there are no excuses anymore!!!!! We are taking reservations for Easter.

P.S. Keep in mind the small bubbles that appear when we just take pictures of the brown wall in the basement-"I see dead people"-scary? No, I just think their angels watching over us! And I wanted to post the new vase I got 75% off at Pier One. Isn't it cute?!!!
~Happy Sunday

2 comments:

Jen said...

what a productive week end! I'm glad you're the garbage lady.

PROUD MOMMY said...

fyi: i was at jc penny with my mom this weekend (random, b/c i never go there) and they had all their large frames and wall decorations like 50-70% off. i do not have an open wall at the moment, but maybe you could grab a steal of a deal for one of your beautiful new brown ghost walls!