Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Golds here I come...

After some real strong peer pressure at work tonight, Jenn and Kelly have convinced me that they are trying to save my health (and sanity) by making me join the gym. To be brutally honest, I don't think I have actually "worked out" since before I was pregnant with Piper (she will turn 5 this summer-scary)! So, here goes to a new year and new figure. Watch out world (and treadmill), cause here I come! :)

P.S. I still haven't found the Fed Ex man, but heard that my neighbor (not mentioning names Jenn) did! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

He came and he was good to me! So.. when can I carpool to the gym with you?

PROUD MOMMY said...

We recently joined our local health club too. Chip has been working out and doing great...I have mostly just been taking the boys to swim...but I have this secret wish for my very own 6-pack (and I don't mean Bud Light)!