Thursday, January 1, 2009

Roman shades for the remodel

My poor workhorse continues on working through the holiday today! It is 10pm and he's still going! Jeez, sometimes this is all it takes to bring me back to reality and that "being married is falling in love over, and over, and over again". And again he sucks me back in to loving every inch of him (even though he is still angry and swearing about the picture I posted last with his "plumbers' crack" hanging out, and the mess I came home from work to at 3:30am New Years morning:)
I guess I must be a cheap date/easy pushover if all it takes is roman shades or a new pair of designer jeans to win my heart.
~Happy 2009!
















3 comments:

Jen said...

looks great! the windows not the plumbers crack(just kidding).

PROUD MOMMY said...

so awesome. I would kill for another 700 square feet right about now! Great Job, Chris!!

Jennifer Keim said...

Mary, I love, love LOVE what you have done with this blog! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Jen