Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Has anyone seen the Fed Ex man?

After Chris told his doctor (which whom I work with) that I drink enough wine for the both of us and having no where to put my vintage bottles of wine but on the counter top, I took it upon myself to order a wine cabinet from Crate & Barrel (I already have the matching piece in my dining room which stores cute baskets)! However, no one has seen the Fed Ex man! The original delivery date was scheduled on the 2nd, which was Friday. So I had to prepare my husband for the anticipated delivery. Needless to say, he wasn't that happy with me-and big old brawl broke out-and still no cabinet!

I tried to download a picture from the web site, but no go. As soon as it arrives you might all have to come over for a glimpse of my new furniture and a glass (of wine that is), if we ever find the Fed Ex man!

~Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'll join you for that glass of wine. I still haven't rec'd my delivery either.

PROUD MOMMY said...

Might not be making it all the way up there to see it :), but would love to see a pic when it finally arrives! Have a glass of wine for me!