Sunday, January 25, 2009

Date night/fairy fort '09




Chris and I haven't been on a "date" in over 5 years(outside of work functions/Christmas parties etc)...until tonight!!!
Katie instant messaged Chris this morning and to my surprise they arranged a fun filled evening out with our friends for some needed mommy and daddy time. We had an absolute great time!
When we came home we were greeted with a tinkerbell fort (brought me back 20+ years) and two very tired fairies...to say the least, we will absolutely do this again....and in the very near future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog! Good Job! I'm into game blogs, are you? Check out my latest blog and see if your a winner! "CashPrizesOnline.Blogspot.com"

**********************
*BIG CASH CLICK & WIN*

**********************

No Email Required! Instant Win or Lose! Unlimited Entries!