Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proud to be a heart nurse!


For all of you that don't already know...I am a NURSE! I have always had a nurses intuition and an innate feeling for helping others for as long as I can remember. I am one of those people who has not worked a day in my life because I absolutely love what I do and don't consider that "work". I am a heart nurse that helps people in potentially the worst of circumstances...and for some, the best wake up calls!
February is heart awareness month and I received my second nursing pin of my career (not to mention that everyone I worked with also received one :) ! ) I especially love it because it is also the color of my birthstone and symbolizes something I care so passionately about! I wear it proudly on my name badge and it reminds me daily that I indeed have the "best job in America"!
Nurses are the heartbeat of health care. ~Author Unknown

No comments: