Friday, February 6, 2009

Love Stinks!


There is no other way to say it...Love Stinks! As I am writing this all I can think of is Adam Sandler serenading the crowd in the "Wedding Singer" and thoughts of Valentines Day being just next week! How apropos?


We met, fell in love, got married, had 2 babies, and then what? No one really prepares you for the next (lets say) 70+years with this other person after the "I do's"! No one prepares you for the (lets say) not so great characteristics...the boyisms, smells, awkward encounters, social inappropriate behavior, and not so funny jokes! But, then I think to myself what I would be missing if someone did prepare me for all the bad things.


Chris brought home the single most beautiful rose today on his way home from work...and again I was swept away by it's beauty and his beauty! "Being married is falling in love with same person over and over and over again"!
~Happy Weekend!



No comments: