Sunday, March 1, 2009

The WEIGHT is over!


That's it! I am searching for volunteers from all my friends to take back the 15#'s that miraculously "just appeared" and join Weight Watchers (again) with me!
After my youngest baby (Paige) was born, just over 2 years ago, I lost ALL my baby weight+ on the points system. It is really easy and you can still EAT OUT and pretty much anything....in moderation. No dumb meetings, sob fat stories, all I need is just the accountability to someone other than my bad influence, cheater husband (with diets, I mean).
Everyone knows, that before you start any diet you must do an absolute purge and literally stuff yourself into oblivion with all your favorite "comfort" foods! So friends, set up a time and I will supply the place and all the fuel for this fun new adventure in preparation for shorts and swimsuit season!
~Happy Dieting!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm in!

Mary said...

I do it all online, that's what works best for me. We'll talk more at work! Thanks for being such a great friend...this will be really fun together!