Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paige goes to preschool!




Upon dropping Piper off a preschool today, we came to find out that one of her teachers is sick and they need a parent to stay! Just my luck, the only day we are late for school and all the other parents had prior commitments! Good news for Paige, because she ALSO got to stay and go to preschool for the day!
I think she wanted me also to go home because she kept blowing me kisses and saying "bye mommy" as she colored. I think I have a more difficult time letting my children go then they do. They want mom to leave while their at school and dad to go back to work when Katie's here! I guess this is a GOOD thing...from what I'm told!
The second we got home Paige ran for the tape so she also could display her artwork in the kitchen like her older sis! Good times!
~Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

what a lil artist!