Monday, February 16, 2009

Knock your socks off!

Piper has been begging and begging to go outside and "teach Paige how to ride a bike" (I really just think SHE wants to go ride bikes) and after she came to us and PROMISED she'd wear socks, how could we refuse. (Long story short...Piper hates socks and everyday I pick her up from preschool I am handed a pair of her socks from the teacher and am told they are just too "buggy".)




Everything went really well...Chris got some of the garage clean, I got a vitamin D fix, some cute pics of the girls, and hopefully they will go to bed a little early after a tiring day outside!




Since we only have 1 helmet, Paige was able to improvise with Pipers basket (again, I don't think she liked that very much)! And did I mention we only have 1 bell? I guess some gift ideas for the Eater Bunny!

After 2 crashes, the first being Paige "I fine" and then the second hand injury-Piper ( refer to top right picture)...it was time to come in for the evening!

~Happy Monday!










2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute big girl bike Paige (does she pedal?) While you were out enjoying the sunshine I was stuck inside becoming 'Safety Nurse'. Blah, blah.

Mary said...

She doesn't pedal yet, but had lots of fun trying!
Sorry about work last night! I'll make it up to you! See you tonight!