Thursday, February 19, 2009

feeling a little bit loafy!







I have been reading this women's empowerment (aka self help) book, and absolutely love it! This woman is absolutely awesome and her eccentricity is great. "Live a wild, vulnerable life. Let us see you, laughing loudly in public, walking flamboyantly, and wearing colors that don't match." -Sark


So I have decided to dab deep down in my own self to find my own "true" being. As most of you know, I love shoes, purses and accessories (the funner the better), but have always been a little reluctant to wear most of them! I am trying to live a little "outside the box", and be more comfortable with "just me".


These are some of the most recent shoe finds, that I proudly wear with outfits that kind of don't match and just for fun! To tell you the truth, my outlook and attitude on life is so much better (not to mention the compliments,fun conversations, and friends that I meet)!


"So, let's risk wearing something that's a bit "too much", laughing "too much", and loving "too much"."-Sark


~Only 1 day til the weekend-Yippee!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are the first ones, your new ones? Like them.

Mary said...

Yes...the Steve Madden...TJ Maxx only $24.99!!!