Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The return of the "car coat".

Car Coat~ {(noun) pronunciation: kär kōt } a grab~out~of ~the~door must need accessory for the busy, modern woman/mother on the go. A finishing piece for those days that you cannot leave your car, but still need to look put together from the waist up (i.e. still in your jammies). There is no such thing as too many.


Here is one from Athleta (www.athleta.com) that has caught my eye that I would one day like to add to my fall/winter collection.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I can absolutely see you in this Mary! Oh and by the way I realize I was calling my "wish list" car coat a peacoat by mistake...oops!

Jen said...

thanks for the clarificationof the car coat term. I thought maybe it was a Montana term but know I see your legit. I need a few of these!

Sally said...

Love the coat....but I want to see some pictures of my little darlings. So much more fun!