Monday, September 28, 2009

I can't remember the last time I...


...laughed so hard I almost cried.
...went to bed with sand in my toes.
...drank coffee while watching the sun rise off the ocean.
...shopped til I dropped with my girlfriends.
...heard the Jimmy Hendrix song "Foxy Lady".
...rode on a ferry.
...snuck too many people in one hotel room.
...ate chicken wings for breakfast.


This weekend I spent with some of my favorite girlfriends doing all this and having the time of my life!! Thanks girls for all the memories!

2 comments:

Jen said...

It was fun!

Sally said...

Iam so glad you and your friends had such an exciting weekend together. I would bet your homes looked great to all of you when you returned...not to mentioned your wonderful husbands that stayed at home and kept the home-fires burning. Enjoy the memories during the cold winter, and maybe plan to do it again, sometime!!!