Saturday, September 12, 2009

I didn't want to, but something told me I had to!

I debated long and hard today whether or not to post the leaked third trailer to the much anticipated Twilight New Moon premiere mainly because most of you probably think this twi~mom has gone over the deep end (to be brutally honest, I didn't know there was a third until I overheard someone talking at the beauty salon this morning...I swear). But something was telling me otherwise when I stumbled across a new color lipstick from Clinique (Twilight Nude) and a brand of sweaters (Ruby Moon) during my errands today. And yes, I do know that they are fictional characters, but thought that some of the other Twilight fans I know would also enjoy this fun little sneak peak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMuCW0105hY

5 comments:

Jen said...

I cannot wait!!!!

rebecca said...

i just tried to click on it and it told me the video is not longer available to view - wth!!!! Let me know if I am doing something wrong or how you found it so I can search for it. Thanks for keeping the Twilight Fans happy!!!!

Mary said...

The "official" 3rd trailer is supposed to debut tonight on the VMA's, but somehow it leaked out. And yes, it did work yesterday, but obviously has been removed until tonight. After it released tonight, I will post an official link...so check back!!

Mary said...

BTW Jen, did you see that Edwards new car looks VERY similar to yours???

rebecca said...

i noticed the same thing - are you hiding some yummy vampires over there???? If so, can I come play???!!!!