Sunday, January 17, 2010

things we LOVE about life!


Everywhere I look reminds me that we are less than 1 month away from the most loveliest holiday~Valentines Day! And I'm not talking about all the flowers, cards, chocolates, fun little heart shaped candies, and jewelry...but the "things we LOVE about life" and sometimes don't realize until we literally stop and smell the flowers.


I challenge you to rediscover "your little things" and to take the time to reflect on how much you "LOVE about life". I will also do this and post them to the sideline of my blog to remind me of what life and LOVE is all about!
"We cannot do great things on this earth, only small things with great LOVE."~Mother Teresa.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh so many things...we certainly have been blessed, haven't we? I LOVE my little ones, when they call. "They make my heart happy." I love my husband and my children...they make me proud. Thanks, Mary, for all that you do, and all that you are!!!!