Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Card Craft!


I just couldn't fathom the fact that I would have to wait one WHOLE year until I would happily walk outside every afternoon to check my mail for yet another beloved CHRISTMAS CARD. Rain, shine or (some years) snow, I would stalk the mail carrier in anticipation of my most favorite thing about Christmas season.

However, this year I came across the most creative way to cherish these treasures forever(Scrapbooking Holiday Cards). And since I'm not much of a scrapbooker, I decided to cut them into 2x2 squares and mount them to canvas (with a little help from Modge Podge) for a fun little all year round Christmas decor!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

very cute! I will have to borrow your punch next year.

Sally said...

Love it, love it. I miss having you around with such great ideas. Thanks for sharing them with us. See you soon, I hope. Gramcracker!!!