Friday, January 1, 2010

"One Little Word 2010"~BUDGET

I have to admit it...I totally forgot what the word meant until my husband pleasantly reminded me that I haven't been sticking to it. So, I decided to refresh my memory and look up the true meaning of my "One Little Word 2010", and share with all of you!

Budget: \ˈbə-jət\- the amount of money that is available for, required for, or assigned to a particular purpose.

I have decided (with a little help from my husband) that in efforts to keep this New Years resolution, I will ONLY go into two of my FAVORITE stores (TJ Maxx & Gap) with the adult supervision of him for the WHOLE month of January (you didn't honestly think I could go the WHOLE year, just yet)!!!

Wish me luck & Happy New Year!!! :)

*"One Little Word" idea from Ali Edwards

4 comments:

Sally said...

You've got my support, for whatever it's worth. I guess that means no more designer purses, but that's ok. I do just fine with what I have, and so do you. Love you guys. Gramcracker!!!!

Jen said...

www.pearbudget.com is great for tracking for your spending!

Mary said...

Thanks Jen!

:: said...

Hello, cute blog you have :) I need to keep tabs on my spendings too! But I'm used to it. Happy budgeting & happy new year!