Sunday, January 31, 2010

It seemed like yesterday...





...when a full moon and long night at work started the wheels a turnin and Paigey Lou Lou decided it was time to enter into the world!

...when the only person who didn't know I was going to have a baby that night was me (funny look in my doctor's eye earlier that morning and being caught having contractions by the copy machine at work)!

...when we thought we were a "little" bit more prepared having an older girl at home!

...when the second I laid to rest, a sudden (not so nice) wake up call reminded me that maybe sleep wasn't in the cards that night.

...when I gained just as much weight and twice as much morning sickness as I did with our other little bundle of joy!

...when I almost didn't make it to the hospital because my hubbie thought I was "just joking".

...when our great friends (you know who you are) came to get Piper in the middle of a work night only to watch "Barney the Dinosaur"!

...when our beautiful baby daughter was born into this world.

Happy Birthday to:

Sara Paige Schweigert

Thursday February 1st, 2007

3:06 am~7 #'s 10 ounces 19 1/2 inches

3 comments:

PROUD MOMMY said...

LOVES to the birthday girl!!!!

Jen said...

happy birthday Paige! Have a wonderful day :)

Sally said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Paige, and love to her sister too. (We haven't forgotten about you, Piper!) I remember the day also, just in the backgroud, because I couldn't get there fast enough to see her born. (Like her sister). All memories I'll never forget, and the beauiful pictures, just a reminder!!!! Thanks to all of you for such a beautiful family.