Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oops!

I have to admit it...I broke the packed and went to TJ Maxx and bought three must have necessities (I've already gotten over it and so Chris, YOU need to too)!

1.) The cutest pair of Mee Too shoes for only $35.99 (verses $90.00 retail)!
2.)Mrs. Meyers's Clean Day Shower Cleaner $2.99 (verses $5.00 retail)...(thanks to a really good friend {you know who you are}, I am now more motivated to clean my bathrooms)!
3.) Life is Sweet by Addie Johnson $1.99 (verses $14.95 retail)! "People who appreciate the small things in life are healthier, they live longer, and they're usually more successful, although they may not define success as having the most marbles. And for sure other people want to spend more time around them." (Kind of ironic how I "stumbled" upon this book, especially after my previous post???).

LOVE it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

you will have to show me how to link within my blog. I can't figure it out!