Sunday, August 23, 2009

Princess Organization 101!



As most of you know, our princess play room also dubs for a home office in which was in desperate need of some heartfelt princess organization (to keep our princess affairs in order, you know). So that's exactly what us girls did today! However, Daddy (we think) had something else (other than princess and princess stuff) in mind!


Isn't the princess magnetic calendar cute??? We got it in a special little kit at Treasury of Memories for only $18!!! They also have other themes too, if your style isn't princess! http://treasuryofmemories.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/magnetic-madness.html
Super easy, super cute and super fun for us girls to do today!!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

I think it's close to the change of season that gives us that organization/rearrange fever. I'll post my lil project tomorrow. Cute calendar and I can't wait for dance class to start!

Mary said...

Yeah, I cannot wait!!!