Sunday, August 16, 2009

If I would've known!







Hindsight's always 20/20 when it comes to children and the daily obstacles that arise! I don't know about all the other kids of the world, and if they too kick and scream at the sight of the toothbrush, but we're about at our wits end and have run out of creative ideas when it comes to tooth brushing! At times you would think I was trying to pull their teeth out!!
Tonight (after the daily bath) both Piper and Paige went right to the sink without any prompting. If I would've known they would initiate brushing with something so insignificant, I sooooooooo would have bought the Dora (battery operated mechanical) toothbrush eons ago!!!!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I was suprised Amelia likes the battery operated toothbrushes. They're kind of noisy and usually that doesn't fly with her. We have an astronaut and Hello Kitty at our house!