Friday, March 6, 2009

Cool Beans!

Tonight for "fish Friday", we tried a new sushi place. It was especially fun because instead of ordering what you wanted, it came by on a conveyor belt...how cool, huh (being from Montana I can say that)! And yes Jen, we have such a place locally...we'll talk later!

Anyway, lesson learned about where to take children, and where not to children for sushi. Mall sushi-you bet! Conveyor belt sushi-ahh, no go! I will let each and everyone of you use your imagination with a 2 and 4 1/2 and a 27 year old cowgirl! To make a long story short...I almost died eating an edamame (Japanese baby soybean) and you have to pay for everything your children touch! You all will be glad to know that I maintained my cool, had an absolute blast, and will definitely go back for sushi and edamame's!

~Happy Fish Friday!

P.S. I took this cute picture of our beautiful spring arrangement before the snow comes tonight!

1 comment:

PROUD MOMMY said...

our favorite sushi place here is not of the conveyer belt variety, but totally awesome. Caleb's fav is the spider roll...he packed a whole one away by himself on Sunday! I am finding that whole "wanna split something with mom" thing is out the window...jack up the bill please :)