Sunday, April 18, 2010

A little off color!


After seeing a fun DIY article on Custom Cushions in Martha Stewart Living (May 2010), I decided that I would also dust off my sewing machine and make some fun little pillows for our bed.
"Springtime calls for a playful approach to decorating.
So mix-don't match-fabrics to create reversible
pillows that you won't find on anyone else's sofa." ~Martha Stewart Living, May 2010.
*Just a reminder that A Week in the Life (Ali Edwards) starts first thing tomorrow morning!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

very cute pillows! Can't wait to see the outdoor ones as well. I'm ready to go for a week in a life.

Emily said...

Oh so you decided to make some pillows instead purchasing from you-know-where! I bet Chris is happy with that! I like the patterns on them! But like Jen I want to see the outdoor ones as well...for good reason ;)