Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20th...day 2



  • ??? I plead the 5th...Tuesday's are us girlies sleep in day and I'm not telling what time we got up, but it was pouring rain!


  • 9:20 Cinnamon and sugar toast for breakfast, cold cereal and coffee for mom and dog food for Baxter T.


  • 9:30-11:00 Make beds, clean up dishes from breakfast, start laundry, and try to find a last minute babysitter so I can go in extra to work (no luck by the way).


  • 11:00-11:20 Email/blog/facebook etc...


  • 11:20 Hop in shower.


  • 11:30 Hop out of shower only to find Paigey asking for "otter pops" for lunch (I guess it might be time to feed them).


  • 12:00-12:45 Hagens run for needed necessities for lunch and dinner. Upon getting into my car I found that my oil light is still on and that we had a scheduled appointment today at 2:00pm (that I totally forgot about).


  • 12:45-1:15 Lunch.


  • 1:15-1:45 Clean up from lunch, watch a "little" Olivia, and talk to a friend on the phone.


  • 1:45-2:30 Oil change in the car, decide to hangout in the waiting area (but should have brought change because the girls wanted a treat from the snack machine).


  • 2:30-2:40 Stop a Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone, and drive home. Still raining outside.


  • 3:15-5:30Bake "Pasty Pie" (from earlier blog post). Since I have the baking bug (rare, by the way) decide to make carmel corn for the kiddos.


  • 5:30ish Chris home from work. Dinner. Clean up from dinner.


  • 6:00-7:30 Cleaning party in the girls room...and guess who the "special guests" were??? (They didn't think that was too "special"!) But we got all their clothes put away and two bag fulls for a Good Will run tomorrow!


  • 7:30 Bubble bath for the girls.


  • 7:50 Orange and "coffey milk" for snack.


  • 8:00 Girls to bed, me to my blog and Chris M.I.A (I think somewhere in the garage).


  • 9:00 Off to read myself to sleep.




*click on photo to enlarge.
**magnetic calendar from first photo can be found a Treasury of Memories**

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so glad to have someone doing this along with me!