Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23...day 5



8:10-10:00 Wake up. Breakfast. Finally a "plan free" day with my girls!! No motivation to work out :( Clean, clean, clean, and more clean (the girls help with dusting).


10:00-12:00 Shower and get ready for the day. Piper and Paige approach me with the idea of their own rooms... maybe a thought!


12:00-2:00 To Boomer's Drive In for lunch (girls want kids meals with suckers served in cool paper cars). Then off to Target and quick run to TJ Maxx (don't tell my husband).


2:00-5:00 After we get home and Paige runs into house (only to find she has locked Piper and I out while we get the mail). After some slide persuasion from Piper, Paigey finally opens the door. Watch some Max & Ruby, Dora the Explorer, and Backyardigans while I read my book.


5:00 Chris home from work.


5:30 To sushi for happy hour "creamy things" (Bellingham & California rolls).


7:00-9:00 Home to rearrange the living room to fit the computer and book shelf so we can move the girls into their own rooms.

9:00 To bed (missed bath tonight).


No comments: