Sunday, July 12, 2009

Remodeling the playhouse...part 1



Scraping and Priming



I never really noticed what an eyesore the green playhouse was until we started to remodel it, every single neighbor came out today with lots of encouraging words. Some that make the top of the list are:
"I was just hoping a strong gust of wind would just blow it down".
"It will be so nice once I can open up my blinds in the morning and not see the big green playhouse". "White primer sure beats the awful green color they painted on there before".

Stay tuned in upcoming weeks as we continue our quest not to be the neighbors with the awful playhouse!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I noticed the work on the playhouse as soon as I opened my bedroom curtains. It's going to look so cute!

Mary said...

Glad you're home!!!