Thursday, July 23, 2009

It seemed like yesterday...







...when I got the phone call from the doctor that I was pregnant (850 miles away from Chris and eating Chinese food with my mom and friend Timbre)!
...that Chris had to leave work just a "little early" because of the life changing phone call I gave him!
...when the only other option for nausea relief was phenergan suppositories!
...when I almost broke the chair at work, and the physician sitting next to me thought I was going into labor.
...that I was told to go straight to the hospital (on my birthday) and we would have a new part of our family before the weekend was over (mind you, it was 4 weeks early and we didn't have a crib yet)!
...that I reached 209#'s and counting, and refused to get on the scale at the hospital after being admitted.
...when our beautiful baby daughter was born into this world.

Happy Birthday to:

Piper Ann Schweigert

Saturday July 24th, 2004

12:22pm~6#'s 2 ounces ~19 inches

1 comment:

PROUD MOMMY said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Piper!!!!!