Friday, July 31, 2009

flop or find???



Ever since I got my new bedroom suite, I have been desperately trying to find the perfect linens and draperies to go with. And for the past 3 weeks I have contemplated over a certain paisley pattered set, but never really ordered it~for some reason or another (the main reason...
having Chris intercept the package while I'm at work and send it back).
But to my surprise (and weekly run to TJ Maxx), I found a similar (Hotel brand) set for only $49...which included comforter, bed skirt, 2 shams, 4 drape panels, 4 tie backs, 4 valences, 2 euro shams, 2 decorative pillows, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillow case!!!!!
The real question is...is this a GREAT find, or am I totally carried away with the price tag and actually bought a real flop??? BE HONEST, comments encouraged!!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

honest opinion (sorry) buying bed in a bag makes everything too matchy.

rebecca said...

I really, really like it. Makes me want to run out and get one myself. I have been trying to find a new cover and throw pillows for over 2 years. thanks for the tip. One more thing, if you LOVE it than keep it. Who cares what others think.