Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Top ten pet peeves (this week)!!!

1. Mosquito bites
2. When your reading light goes out at 12:24am...just before the good part of the book!
3. Messy house after you just spent hours cleaning it!
4. Spending $4.35 on coffee creamer at the store down the block, when it sells for half of that across town ( I guess you spend that in gas, right?).
5. Having to wait 6 months for New Moon to come out in theaters, after watching the much anticipated trailer. http://www.newmoontrailer.com/
6. Gaining 15#'s for no reason other than I'm getting "older"!
7. (extension from #6) Having the most awesome summer clothes in my closet from last year...that don't fit!!!
8. When you go into work for the air conditioning and to get some alone time from your kids and husband (I guess this isn't a pet peeve, but I didn't know where else to put it!).
9. Spending hours on your lawn and garden, and the only thing you have to show for it is an awful sunburn (btw...the yard still looks the same, even after ALL the sweat equity).
10. The only evening television programs being Tori & Dean, Jon & Kate, or Showbiz Tonight bashing both of them!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

I totally can relate on most of these, my favorite are the New Moon movie and the extra weight - glad to hear I am not the only one that the extra lbs have visited.

PROUD MOMMY said...

I am SO peeved at Jon & Kate right now. Caleb used to love that show and even when I was pregnant with Drays he kept saying he hoped I had as many babies as Kate did because he wanted tons of siblings (yeah right)...but I can't beleive they are going to just end it...they both keep saying they want the best for their kids...yeah, I'm sure the best is going to be daddy & mommy living in seperate houses! Give up the show. stay out of the spot light. go back to church. get counseling. put your family first! Ugggh! So, I guess I have some pretty strong feelings regarding this subject as this is probably the longest comment I've ever left on someone's blog!! lol

Jen said...

I just watched the trailer and I cannot wait!!