Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Smores in April???




I don't quite remember whose idea it was to make Smores on the grill, but it kind of brought back old Girl Scout nightmares as a child (that's a whole different story and another blog)!

It all started well until Chris put his mouth on a hot grilling utensil. He ended up burning the whole roof of his mouth and lip~kinda looks like I socked him right in the chopper (and to be brutally honest, he probably wishes that was the case...ouch!!!).
So again, I don't think my Girl Scout (or better yet) his Boy Scout instincts were quite up to par and I can chalk this one up in my list of reasons I should never be a "Brownie". And another reason why we should leave the Smores to the experts!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

that sounds terribly painful! nice shirt, I know where you got it.