Thursday, April 2, 2009

Red shoe diaries


So here's the dress! For those of you who don't know what I am talking about I have been scrambling this week to find a cocktail dress for a "semi" formal auction we have been invited to. I am actually really excited because this is the first time (since my honeymoon) I have been able to wear something other than scrubs or blue jeans (no joke)!



I also think it was an act from God that I found these awesome berry red Bandolino pumps (clearance for $25), that I absolutely could not pass up! My girlfriend Kelly (I went shopping with) thinks "no go" for the red shoes, but I think they are kind of saucy and fun....so I need your help ( as well as help from control top pantyhose)! Yay or nay for the red shoes???






2 comments:

Jen said...

I'll have to see it in person.

Jennifer Keim said...

YES! My vote is yes on the red shoes. I love my red shoes. I think it will be a great touch and I have a neckless if you need one. Just a simple red pendent.