Sunday, April 5, 2009

A mess of toys!




For all of you with little ones, you definitely understand the "toy" thing! The toys are always everywhere and a total mess! I even find toys in the most awkward places (like my master bathroom, in my shoe closet, and even in my bed)!


We decided the rearrange a little and move the toy room downstairs, so the girls won't have a direct access anymore (hence, I won't have to clean up as much)! But that also backfired...they ALWAYS want to be down there, so I don't get anything done upstairs, and again the toys are ALWAYS a mess!!
~Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I hope the Easter Bunny hits our house before Baxter gets to him! Are you going to fill the pond? We should get together for a kid coffe date this week!

Mary said...

We don't know what else to do...if we don't fill it, rain water will fill it and make it stagnant. If we continue to run it and buy a filter it won't stink as much!!! I absolutely HATE ponds, especially with young children...scary!!!
Coffee~yes please!!

Jennifer Keim said...

Awh, I so understand the mess of toys! We are dealing with that today!!! Looks great Mary!