Saturday, July 24, 2010

Piper's Day


I'm not exactly big,
And I'm not exactly little,
But being SIX is best of all
Because it's in the middle.
A person likes to ride her bike
Around the block alot,
And being SIX is big enough
And being five is not.
And then she likes to settle down
and cuddle with her blankey a bit,
And being five is small enough,
But when your SIX you quit.
I've thought about it in my mind~
Being SIX, I mean~
And why is best of all
Is 'cause it's in between!
~Author unknown.
Happy 6th Birthday Piper!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Cut this out and put it on her wall in her bedroom. Something to save and think about all year round until she is seven. (Can't come to terms with that number yet!) It'll be a great year for her, start school, make new friends and hopefully not be "boring", for a day, at least. Papa and I love you so very much. Have a great day.