Friday, July 23, 2010

29 things before I turn 30:

Fly a kite
Cook healthier
Walk on the beach barefoot
Go out for Indian food
Wear matching dresses with my girls
Kiss my hubbie every time I see him
Give bouquets of the most beautiful wild flowers to my friends
Get a monthly pedicure
Swim in the ocean
Be thankful
Call a friend I haven't seen in years & talk for hours
Tell a stranger how beautiful they are
Re-learn how to dance
Write letters to God
Invent something new
Plant a tree
Buy someone I don't know coffee
Go to every park in B'ham
Have a campout in our backyard
Wear pigtails & bright red lipstick
Go for a walk in the rain
Read a book about something I know nothing about
Sing in the shower
Clean out every closet in my house....and donate everything
Listen
Learn to like avocados
Have a tea party with white gloves
Send positive thoughts to everyone I interact with
Love every minute of life!!!

No comments: