Monday, May 18, 2009

What a weekend...part 2 (Sunday):

9:45 Did you know that the post office is closed on Sundays (thank goodness they have a self serve debit system)!
1:00 Pedi's with my nursing buddies...

...3ish and then off to Scotty Browns for a fun Bellini (and as always, HOT WINGS)!


4:20 Baxter was the only one that wasn't mad I spent the day with my girlfriends!

6:15 Not tuna casserole, yuck!

8:12 Quick trip to Home Depot for forgotten supplies. Guess what? They close at 8:00 on Sundays, Lowe's it is!

11:22 We give up...we're going to bed!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

One thing I learned from this experience is to actually fix my hair when going out with friends..ha, ha!!!

Jen said...

Glad to see you played along this week end. Rebecca wants to get together and share our projects? MIssed oyu guys this morning, next Friday?