Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm a teenage groupie!!!


So here it is, my new favorite past time, The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.
I started to read the first book after it was given to me by a friend, and I honestly cannot put it down. Since college I haven't really been involved in reading anything but nursing journals and home improvement books, until now! (To be honest, Chris said he didn't even know I knew how to read-ha ha)!
I am enamoured with the love story of Bella and Edward and the twists of vampires and werewolves. What is also really interesting is the plot is set in Forks, WA not far from here and the weather no different. I highly recommend these books to everyone....and YOU too can be a groupie just like me!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Did you get the movie???

Mary said...

Not till payday!!!

rebecca said...

They are so good!!!! I am so in love with Edward. Happy to hear us "older ladies" can enjoy a good teen book. See you tomorrow.