Friday, August 27, 2010

Is it possible??


That both of my girls will be going to school this year (Piper to kindergarten and Paige to preschool)??? Oh, where did my babies go???





Moral of this long convoluted sob story you ask; I hope I taught them right? I hope I gave them the right basics to start with?And how do I incorporate this on a daily basis to remind them???





The solution literally hit me upside the head at TJ Maxx today when I found these beautiful art pieces by Anne Tavoletti (to match their zoo bathroom, I might add). Not only did I pay a phenomenal price for them, but every day while the girls are brushing their teeth they will be reminded of just how wonderful they really are and the life lessons to start their day!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Very cute, Mary, but I don't need a sign, or any "saying" that reminds me of how wonderful the girls are. I will be praying for them every day to keep them save and happy. Happy first week of school. Love all you guys, especially my favorite "five".