Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Something New



Today I tried something I've NEVER done before, and SWORE I'd probably NEVER do in my lifetime (the things you do for love?)! I shot a gun, that's right you heard it correctly, a REAL live pistol.
A couple of weeks ago we made a fun packed that we would BOTH do something (for the other's birthday) that we normally WOULDN'T do otherwise. Something we enjoy, to help the other understand why we do the things we do.
So next up is MY birthday, and isn't revenge fun? Ladies, any ideas???

3 comments:

Jen said...

Would Chris like to take my appointment on Friday??

Emily said...

Day at the spa? Romantic movie date night? And of course shopping!!!!

kecaetano said...

Side by side body rubs in your room at the Bellweather with wine and chocolate strawberries.