Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things I've learned from my Grandma Rosie





  • how to laugh at myself


  • how to wear high heel shoes


  • how to find and marry the most stubborn German we could find (mind you, they both have the initials C.S.~coincidence...I think not).


  • that it's okay to have a watch for every outfit


  • how to eat dessert first


  • how to roll my hair in rollers (I don't know how you ever slept in those things)

  • how to make time for much needed "girl time" (be it a tee time, a shopping trip or bridge game)

  • the art of accessorizing

  • to take things "day by day"


  • TJ Maxx (need I say more???)


Happy 90th birthday Rosie (March 1st)...we LOVE you!!



**beautiful photo taken by my wonderful cousin Suzie in one of the many TJ Maxx adventures!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You definitely have your Grandma's spirit!