Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Haircuts at the mall!

It's that time again for new haircuts-the Holidays coming and all! So we all packed into the car and headed to Alicia's in the mall. Piper was so excited, it's all she could talk about all week (just ask her teacher). We really thought Paige would also get into it (it was her first one) with how blown up her sister made it sound.

So here we were. Piper went first, as she states "she is the expert and an old pro". I think she was born in the beauty chair. She finished as beautiful as ever. Paige was so excited until Alicia brought out the cape-no turning back. A "tankyou" and "yowelcome" shortly followed as she was exiting the salon. She also left as beautiful as ever with her windblown look she started with! Maybe we'll try next time with pictures to share!

-Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

maybe Paige will be ready by the time Amelia needs her first haircut!

Annie said...

Bayou or Baxter looks adorable in that picture. Are you excited for Thanksgiving? I found a fun game, and am bringing some champage for some toasts (particularly for me finally graduating). I had a horrible nightmare about this. I had a nightmare that Tom proposed. I think I would really need some strong drinks if that happens. LOL! You have to listen to these podcasts. They are terrific. This was my favorite radio show in Australia. http://www.fox.com.au/shows/hamishandandy/listen/podcasts
See you in Spokane!!!